Thursday, October 7, 2010

San Diego, Here I Come!!!

Hey all you California friends! I will be in your beautiful city Oct. 18-22. During that time, I will have a couple of evenings to photograph families. One evening we will be on the beach and another, Old Town (Subject to change). If you are in need of a new family portrait, please consider this oppportunity for a fun outdoor sitting. I am extending my one-time-only fall portrait special to you...
Sitting Fee 1/2 price $25
CD with unlimited images $125
and best of all YOU OWN THE COPYRIGHT!~
So, for $150 you have everything you need to make wall portraits, Christmas Cards, and gifts for family and friends.
I look forward to meeting you and photographing your beautiful family in one of my favorite places on earth. You can expect a fun, unique sitting with formal poses as well as a lot of casual candids. Email me soon to reserve your spot! I have very limited appointments available. mustangfent@pcu.net

No comments:

Post a Comment